Monday, March 31, 2008

Alfredo Sauce

Move over Olive Garden chef's... Mrs. Dave Webber is in her kitchen!

This recipe is easy, and absolutely delicious!
(So sorry that I have no picture for you to gawk at- this delicacy is scarfed much to quickly for the camera to be made ready!) I'm pretty sure that you can imagine what Alfredo sauce looks like!

Ingredients:

1/2 C. Butter (aka: 1 stick)
2 Cloves Garlic (I used about 8)
2 C. Heavy Cream (16 ounces)
1/4 t. Pepper
1/2 C. Parmesan Cheese
3/4 C. Mozzarella Cheese
(I use the fine shred variety for quicker melting!)

To Prepare:

Melt butter on medium heat. Add garlic, cream and pepper- simmer (5 min.). Stir often. Add Parmesan cheese and simmer 10 minutes. When sauce seems thick, slowly add Mozzarella cheese and stir until smooth.

Enjoy!

*I have doubled and quadrupled this recipe with no problems!

No comments: